|Back to Back Issues Page|
The Sex Dance. Are you in a Sex-Starved Relationship?
October 27, 2016
Welcome To The Latest Issue Of Relationships Matter!
HELLO from Richard Hamon, LMFT . . . here’s the guidance you need to TRANSFORM your problems into opportunities to achieve relationship bliss. Welcome to the October issue of Relationships Matter! My topic for this issue is
What Can We Learn from Near Death Experiences?
Near Death Experiences (NDEs) offer us a unique look at the after life, provide us with heart-warming and extraordinary inspiration, and promise to give us the tools to transform our lives. Amazingly, most people who have a NDE undergo a personal transformation that changes their lives for the better. We can glean powerful spiritual truths from their stories.
Thank you for reading this month's article on NDEs.
I have written many articles on how to solve mental health and relational problems over the past several years. Many are stored on my website and others can be linked to at eZineArticles.com Please help yourself to the articles, learn and enjoy! And, let me know if you'd like for me to write something on a different topic.
You'll find my original eBooks for sale on the website, too, which go into some detail and offer clinical insights and pointers that can help you navigate life's shark-infested waters.
Go to: www.happy-relationships.com and check them out:
1. "Relationship Gold"
2. "The Ultimate Relationship Solution"
3. "The Secret to Happiness" or what I like to refer to as the Happiness Prescription, my newest eBook
Relationship Gold is my most popular book (some people use it as a guide or resource, to help them rebuild a troubled relationship or affair-proof a marriage.
If you're interested in Finding Help for These Problems: try reading the free articles on my site, and don't forget to look for past issues of the eZine. You'll find help with situations like these:
1. You and your partner can't stop fighting
2. You’re about to give up on your relationship or marriage
3. You have lost an important relationship and don’t know how to get it back
4. You want to make your good romantic relationship bullet-proof, affair-proof and cutting edge
5. You want to enjoy all the benefits your relationships can give you, but feel your relationships are not reaching their potential
6. You’re stuck in a relationship rut, you’ve lost your passion and you want to re-invigorate your relationship
7. Your romantic life has hit rock-bottom, or has been slipping, and you want to re-ignite your sex life and make it sizzle again
8. You’re still holding on to your relationship, but you and your partner have grown distant from each other, and you want to be best friends again and communicate better
9. You let your relationship go, while you attended to other things, but time has gone by and now you can’t seem to get your relationship back on track
10. You want to take your relationships more seriously, and get more out of them, but you aren’t sure how to go about it
If you’d like more information on my articles, eBooks or Relaxation/Stress Management tapes, please go to my website at www.happy-relationships.com.
Thanks for reading The Hamon Group, LLC newsletter everyone, and have a great day. I’ll see you again soon.
Richard E. Hamon, LMFT Licensed Therapist & Certified Coach
Ezine ArticlesMore of My Writings
In addition to writing articles for Happy Relationships.com, I write articles for EzineArticles.com, and they have the articles published with magazines and newsletters on the internet. In the past few years, I have written over 100 articles on all kinds of mental health and self-improvement topics, such as depression and anxiety, loneliness, leadership and management, happiness, relationships, Near Death Experiences, meditation, hypnosis, parenting strong, resilient kids, and interpreting your dreams, etc.
If you'd like to see some of my MOST POPULAR articles, or my NEWEST articles, feel free to run over to Ezinearticles.com, and look up my author's page.
Get the links below . . .
|Back to Back Issues Page|