|Back to Back Issues Page|
Last Minute Relationship Fixes
January 19, 2017
Welcome To The Latest Issue Of Relationships Matter!
HELLO from Richard Hamon, LMFT . . .
Welcome to the January issue of Relationships Matter! My topics for this issue are listed below. Click on the articles you want to read. Our newsletter has a new look and feel, and each issue will bring you more articles.
How to Overcome Loneliness and Improve Your Relationships
How to Conquer Stress and Lead a Happier, Healthier Life
A Simple Trick to Improve Your Communication Skills As A Couple
Just click on the article you want to read from the above list.
New Developments at the Happy-Relationships
The Hamon Group is redesigning its site, and making several improvements to give you more valuable information that is easier to read, and we are developing more unique products.
Our goal is to give you more options for enhancing your relationships and getting the help you need in the most effective way possible. We are listening to our customers' wishes and developing new ways of meeting their needs. Stay tuned to find out about our new products and free gifts.
We are now on Facebook and will be offering information of interest there. Please take a look and like us, if you can!
In the past few years, I have written hundreds of articles on all kinds of mental health and self-improvement topics, such as depression and anxiety, loneliness, leadership and management, happiness, relationships, Near Death Experiences, meditation, hypnosis, parenting strong, resilient kids, and interpreting your dreams, etc. Please check them out, and if there's something you can't find, let me know.
You'll find my original eBooks for sale on the website, too, which go into some detail and offer clinical insights and pointers that can help you navigate life's shark-infested waters.
Go to: www.happy- relationships.com and look them up:
1. "Relationship Gold"
2. "The Ultimate Relationship Solution"
3. "The Secret to Happiness" or what I like to refer to as the Happiness Prescription, my newest eBook
If you’d like more information on my articles, eBooks or Relaxation/Stress Management tapes, please go to my website at www.happy-relationships.com.
Thanks for reading The Hamon Group, LLC newsletter everyone, and have a great day. I’ll see you again soon.
Richard E. Hamon, LMFT Licensed Therapist & Certified Coach
Relationship Gold is my most popular book (some people use it as a guide or resource, to help them rebuild a troubled relationship or affair-proof a marriage.
If you're interested in Finding Help for These Problems:try reading the free articles on my site, and don't forget to look for past issues of the eZine. You'll find help with situations like these:
1. You and your partner can't stop fighting
2. You’re about to give up on your relationship or marriage
3. You have lost an important relationship and don’t know how to get it back
4. You want to make your good romantic relationship bullet-proof, affair-proof and cutting edge
5. You want to enjoy all the benefits your relationships can give you, but feel your relationships are not reaching their potential
6. You’re stuck in a relationship rut, you’ve lost your passion and you want to re-invigorate your relationship
7. Your romantic life has hit rock-bottom, or has been slipping, and you want to re-ignite your sex life and make it sizzle again
8. You’re still holding on to your relationship, but you and your partner have grown distant from each other, and you want to be best friends again and communicate better
9. You let your relationship go, while you attended to other things, but time has gone by and now you can’t seem to get your relationship back on track
10. You want to take your relationships more seriously, and get more out of them, but you aren’t sure how to go about itClick here to learn more about Relationship Gold. Go to my Happy Relationships website here.
Look into my Relationship Solutions eBook here.
Look up all my articles here.
|Back to Back Issues Page|