|Back to Back Issues Page|
The biggest relationship mistakes and how to prevent them.
April 30, 2017
Welcome To The Latest Issue Of Relationships Matter!
Great Relationships Make the World Go 'Round
On April 27, an unfinished eZine with last month's design was sent to your inbox. We sincerely apologize and are working rapidly to ensure that this does not happen again.
The Hamon Group is shifting to digital sales and marketing, starting with a fresh site redesign, and more unique products to serve our clients from around the world are in development, such as Overcoming Loneliness, Depression, and Anxiety, a new eCourse that will be available in the near future.
We're also working on Saving Your Relationship, a webinar series designed to help couples rebuild their fragmented relationships, allow some couples to avoid marital therapy, and give couples the help they need from weekly coaching sessions.
Our goal is to give you more options for enhancing your relationships and getting the help you need in the most effective way possible. We are listening to our customers' wishes and developing new ways of meeting their needs. Stay tuned to find out about our new products and free gifts.
Fill out our NDE QuestionnaireThe Hamon Near Death Experience Questionnaire is now available on our website. If you've ever had a Near Death Experience (NDE), we hope you'll fill it out to help us with our research on amazing NDEs.
NDEs show us startling truths about the afterlife and can help us to unlock the mysteries of the universe. I'm developing a model of change based upon NDEs and looking into the secrets NDEs can offer us as to how anyone can make big changes in his/her life and maintain them.
If you know someone who has had an NDE, please tell them about us and suggest that they complete our survey. We can use the information we gain from NDEs to make the world a better place.
Have you been to the other side? Have you been blinded by the light of love? Please fill out our NDE questionnaire. Just click on the image below.
The Biggest Relationship MistakesThe biggest relationship mistakes that tend to kill a relationship are mistakes anyone can make. And they spell trouble for relationships. But you can learn from these mistakes and do something more helpful.
1. Neglecting a relationship is the main reason good relations fail. Too much to do, unexpected problems and busy work schedules. Stay close to your partner through difficult times. Keep spending time together, talking and having fun. Resist the inclination to gradually drift apart.
2. Expressing criticism and contempt to your partner. Finding fault, saying things in a derogatory manner will only dehumanize your partner, and make him/her not want to be with you. Stay positive. Look the other way when your partner makes a mistake, and focus on the positive. After all, who is perfect?
3. Reacting angrily or childishly when your partner does something that disappoints you. You can choose to handle disappointment constructively, even though you feel your partner has let you down in some way. Resist the temptation to get them back or make them pay. Do something helpful or constructive. Forgive and forget.
By avoiding these big relationship mistakes, you'll be able to keep your relationship strong and healthy for years to come.
Living with Anxiety - A Simple but Effective AnecdoteCLICK HERE to read the full article.
How a Terrifying Personal Experience Changed my Approach to Relationships ForeverCLICK HERE to read the full article.
Overcome Stress and Save Your RelationshipsCLICK here to see the full article: Stress Symptoms.
How to Decrease ConflictCLICK here for Conflict Resolution Strategies.
We are now on Facebook! It took years, but we finally decided to build a business page. And we're really enjoying writing posts of interest and value. We plan to give you more and more self-help information in the coming months and years. Please take a look and like us, if you can!
In the past few years, I have written hundreds of articles on all kinds of mental health and self-improvement topics, such as depression and anxiety, loneliness, leadership and management, happiness, relationships, Near Death Experiences, meditation, hypnosis, parenting strong, resilient kids, and interpreting your dreams, etc. Please check them out, and if there's something you can't find, let me know.
You'll find my original eBooks for sale on the website, too, which go into some detail and offer clinical insights and pointers that can help you navigate life's shark-infested water -- insights you won't find in many places.
Go to: www.happy-relationships.com and look them up:
1. "Relationship Gold"
2. "The Ultimate Relationship Solution"
3. "The Secret to Happiness" or what I like to refer to as the Happiness Prescription, my newest eBook
If you’d like more information on my articles, eBooks or Relaxation/Stress Management tapes, please go to my website at www.happy-relationships.com.
Thanks for reading The Hamon Group, LLC newsletter everyone, and have a great day. I’ll see you again soon.
Richard E. Hamon, LMFT Licensed Therapist & Certified Coach
Relationsihps Give Us Joy & Are Worth Fighting For
Relationship GoldRelationship Gold is my most popular book. Some people use it as a guide or resource, to help them rebuild a troubled relationship or affair-proof a marriage, and others as a workbook.
Just revised, the new version of Relationship Gold is set to come out on Amazon and all the other major platforms soon, and will be sold from our site, as well.
If you're interested in Finding Help for These Problems, look into Relationship Gold: 1. You and your partner can't stop fighting
2. You’re about to give up on your relationship or marriage
3. You have lost an important relationship and don’t know how to get it back
4. You want to make your good romantic relationship bullet-proof, affair-proof and cutting-edge
5. You want to enjoy all the benefits your relationships can give you, but feel your relationships are not reaching their potential
6. You’re stuck in a relationship rut, you’ve lost your passion and you want to re-invigorate your relationship
7. Your romantic life has hit rock-bottom, or has been slipping, and you want to re-ignite your intimate life and make it sizzle again
8. You’re still holding on to your relationship, but you and your partner have grown distant from each other, and you want to be best friends again and communicate better
9. You let your relationship go, while you attended to other things, but time has gone by and now you can’t seem to get your relationship back on track
10. You want to take your relationships more seriously, and get more out of them, but you aren’t sure how to go about it
|Back to Back Issues Page|