|Back to Back Issues Page|
Relationships, Loneliness, Communication, Stress
March 25, 2017
Welcome To The Latest Issue Of Relationships Matter!
Great Relationships Make the World Go 'Round
HELLO from Richard Hamon, LMFT . . .
Here's the March issue of Happy Relationships Matter! We hope you're having a good spring.
This month's special topic of discussion is divorce and children. Check out the corresponding articles below:
Keeping Communication Lines Open with Your Children to Ease the Pain How to Use a Basic Parenting Plan to Help Your Children Survive and Thrive A Simple Technique for Making Divorce Tolerable for Kids and Adults
Overcome Stress and Save Your RelationshipsCLICK here to see the full article: Stress Symptoms
How to Decrease ConflictCLICK here for Conflict Resolution Strategies
New Developments at the Happy-Relationships
The Hamon Group is redesigning its site, and making several improvements to give you more valuable information that is easier to read, and we are developing more unique products to serve our clients from around the world.
I am finishing up a new E-Course on Overcoming Loneliness, Depression and Anxiety, which will be available from my site in the near future.
Also, we're working on a Webinar series on Saving Your Relationship, designed to help couples rebuild their broken relationships. It is designed to allow some couples to avoid marital therapy and to get the help they need from weekly coaching sessions.
Our goal is to give you more options for enhancing your relationships and getting the help you need in the most effective way possible. We are listening to our customers' wishes and developing new ways of meeting their needs. Stay tuned to find out about our new products and free gifts.
We are now on Facebook! It took years, but we finally decided to build a business page. And we're really enjoying writing posts of interest and value. We plan to give you more and more self-help information in the coming months and years. Please take a look and like us, if you can!
In the past few years, I have written hundreds of articles on all kinds of mental health and self-improvement topics, such as depression and anxiety, loneliness, leadership and management, happiness, relationships, Near Death Experiences, meditation, hypnosis, parenting strong, resilient kids, and interpreting your dreams, etc. Please check them out, and if there's something you can't find, let me know.
You'll find my original eBooks for sale on the website, too, which go into some detail and offer clinical insights and pointers that can help you navigate life's shark-infested water -- insights you won't find in many places.
Go to: www.happy-relationships.com and look them up:
1. "Relationship Gold"
2. "The Ultimate Relationship Solution"
3. "The Secret to Happiness" or what I like to refer to as the Happiness Prescription, my newest eBook
If you’d like more information on my articles, eBooks or Relaxation/Stress Management tapes, please go to my website at www.happy-relationships.com.
Thanks for reading The Hamon Group, LLC newsletter everyone, and have a great day. I’ll see you again soon.
Richard E. Hamon, LMFT Licensed Therapist & Certified Coach
Relationsihps Give Us Joy & Are Worth Fighting For
Relationship GoldRelationship Gold is my most popular book. Some people use it as a guide or resource, to help them rebuild a troubled relationship or affair-proof a marriage, and others as a workbook.
Just revised, the new version of Relationship Gold is set to come out on Amazon and all the other major platforms soon, and will be sold from our site, as well.
If you're interested in Finding Help for These Problems, look into Relationship Gold: 1. You and your partner can't stop fighting
2. You’re about to give up on your relationship or marriage
3. You have lost an important relationship and don’t know how to get it back
4. You want to make your good romantic relationship bullet-proof, affair-proof and cutting-edge
5. You want to enjoy all the benefits your relationships can give you, but feel your relationships are not reaching their potential
6. You’re stuck in a relationship rut, you’ve lost your passion and you want to re-invigorate your relationship
7. Your romantic life has hit rock-bottom, or has been slipping, and you want to re-ignite your intimate life and make it sizzle again
8. You’re still holding on to your relationship, but you and your partner have grown distant from each other, and you want to be best friends again and communicate better
9. You let your relationship go, while you attended to other things, but time has gone by and now you can’t seem to get your relationship back on track
10. You want to take your relationships more seriously, and get more out of them, but you aren’t sure how to go about it
Click here to learn more about Relationship Gold.
Go to my Happy Relationships website here.
Look into my Relationship Solutions eBook here.
|Back to Back Issues Page|